With certain exceptions*, you may initiate a return for an item(s) within 180 days of receipt for a refund (minus return shipping). Returns outside of the 180-day return window will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not have been installed
- Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging and be free of writing.
- Must not be missing pieces
- Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout